So so excited that edmodo came out with an app, not just a web version app... Our school uses iPads on a cart, not 1 to 1 devices. So having an app that has different users and profiles quickly.
We started using the feature of adding documents using share in another app. The steps to save a document to your edmodo library..
1. Log into edmodo
2. Click home button on the iDevice
3. Open the app you are going to upload from (I am using Pages)
4. Open a document
4. Click the wrench in the top right corner
5. Choose Share and Print
6. Choose Open in Another App
7. Choose how you are going to save the document (I choose Word)
8. Choose App
9. Choose Open in Edmodo (picture 2 above)
10. Choose an Action, Attach to Note, Attach to Assignment, Add to Library (picture 3 above)
I am so excited about this change and the app has not crashed on me doing this process, which was a common things for us on the web app on the iPad
I know the look is a little different and it will take a little getting use to, and if you have to you could just use safari to log in to get the no app view if you need to..
I am a wife, mother, and tech geek. I have my masters in Technology Instruction and Integration. I have taught and worked with technology for over 2 decades. I currently work as a Instructional Technology Specialist at Wichita Public Schools in the Magnet office. I present at conferences, and SimpleK12 along with consulting. Contact me for your technology needs at firstname.lastname@example.org.