We started using the feature of adding documents using share in another app. The steps to save a document to your edmodo library..
1. Log into edmodo
2. Click home button on the iDevice
3. Open the app you are going to upload from (I am using Pages)
4. Open a document
4. Click the wrench in the top right corner
5. Choose Share and Print
6. Choose Open in Another App
7. Choose how you are going to save the document (I choose Word)
8. Choose App
9. Choose Open in Edmodo (picture 2 above)
10. Choose an Action, Attach to Note, Attach to Assignment, Add to Library (picture 3 above)
- Previously you had to add the document to the Library before you could add to an assignment. This saves several steps.
I am so excited about this change and the app has not crashed on me doing this process, which was a common things for us on the web app on the iPad
I know the look is a little different and it will take a little getting use to, and if you have to you could just use safari to log in to get the no app view if you need to..