- ColAR pages at enrollment, ColAR for introductions, ColAR with Dot day
- AR flashcards with ID students
- Students Making Layar Portfolio with their LA class
- AR Flyer to go with our Postcard Project
- Using AR with our Solar System Unit
- AR in Guinness book of World Records book
Received a tweet from Mr. Vesco's (@MrVesco) today. Check out his post on how his class is using AR. Katie_Ann (@KatieAand I present at EDcampKS about AR. Really Katie Ann was more knowledgeable of actual usage in the classroom. Katie Ann did a presentation on flip classroom at Podstock and used Layar to show her projects, and there was interest in how to do this. Her tutorial on her website is extremely helpful, check it out. It had been a couple years since I used AR in the classroom, but have definitely used it this year.
What we have done with AR
How are you using AR? Would love to hear from you...
I am a wife, mother, and tech geek. I have my masters in Technology Instruction and Integration. I have taught and worked with technology for over 2 decades. I currently work as a Instructional Technology Specialist at Wichita Public Schools in the Magnet office. I present at conferences, and SimpleK12 along with consulting. Contact me for your technology needs at email@example.com.